Summary Of Solar Control Films
Solar Control films assist in reflecting and absorbing heat. This is done by utilizing layers of optically transparent polyester films that are coated with metals or ceramics and laminated together with special UV-absorbing adhesives and topped with a scratch-resistant coating. These products differ greatly in performance, appearance and in the way they achieve their objectives.
"Sunting Film" is the other name for Solar control films. The films are classified into two forms:
- Architectural Structures.
Depending on the existence of metalized films two kinds of films are available:
- Reflective films
- Non- reflective films.
In a vehicle, we come in direct contact with sunrays which can make temperatures uncomfortably high and can affect the air conditioning usage. Solar control films control the sun rays to just the extent you want along with safeguarding your privacy. They basically reflect, transmit and absorb different percentages of solar heat, depending on method by which they are constructed. Totalgard Marketing solar control window films are designed to protect automobiles or architectural structures from harmful ultraviolet heat and light energy.
There are various benefits provided by solar control films:
- Solar control films present shatter resistance.
- They give more uniform exterior appearance.
- They integrate well with interior decor.
- They help to diminish fading of interior furnishings & decoration.
- They block the near infrared rays.
- Solar control films filter out around 99% of harmful ultraviolet rays.
- They enhance the privacy during daylight hours.
- They improve the comfort.
- Application of solar control films reduce hot spot and glare.
- They cut down energy consumption averting greenhouse effect.
Totalgard Marketing guarantees superior quality solar window films in Malaysia.