Summary Of Chip Dyed Films
Chip dyed films by Totalgard Marketing have a brilliant appearance and high quality productivity as they are manufactured through coating method of transparent adhesives.
Chip dyed type window films are prepared through an extrusion process, where the color chips are melted and placed on the film. This process assists in giving the color of the film a lasting life. It also prevents them from discoloring and projects superior quality appearance along with improving the effectiveness.
The films are produced by using colored PET chips, which are embedded in film instead of color coating it on outside of the lower priced transparent films. Chip Dyed PET film has an outstanding light transmittance which can efficiently obstruct harsh glare of day and night.
Few of the striking features of Chip Dyed Films are as follows:
- Chip Dyed Films block 99% of infrared rays.
- They help to prevent discoloration of interior and furniture.
- The Chip Dyed film prevents cracking and flaking.
- Chip Dyed films do not hinder radio or navigation system signals.
- They guard privacy and improves aesthetics.
- They facilitate in improving heat effectiveness through heat retention.
- They are scratch resistant .
- They have a high optical density resolution.
- They are used for both architectures and automobiles.
Going forward, Chip Dyed Films will lead the window film market as they have excellent physical attributes, features, productivity and appearance compared to other manufacturing methods. We are a supplier of chip dyed films for Sun-Matrix window films in Malaysia, Sahara-X, Alps-Col Film & Nano Film.